Monday, July 1, 2013

Park time! Bruce Willis and family.

In sunday, June 30th Bruce Willis and Emma Heming seen with their duaughter Mabel Willis, 1 year, in Coldwater Canyon Park Baverly Hills, Calif. They stopped for some playtime with the lovely daughter. 

"One of the things that make being a dad so much easier for me is that I pretty much stay in shape and I can run and jump and play, and became a father at this point in my life great. I feel like I have a number of the same love that I used to have, if not more. I like getting up early and I like to look after Mabel and it was just very interesting -. it makes me very happy " - his words for his daughter.

The actor looked quite the character in a hat, sunglasses and a print top reading ‘Caribbean Cowboy’.

bruce willis and family

Bruce Willis, and mabel willis

Emma Heming and mabel Willis
Photo: AKM-GSI  

0 comments:

Post a Comment